Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM SOFTWARE) is most commonly implemented in sales departments to act as the central hub for sales force automation, including contact, account, and opportunity management. CRM software is often delivered separately from other enterprise solutions, such as ERP systems,
marketing automation software, and customer service software, but is often integrated with other business applications to facilitate an enhanced and coordinated customer experience.
Showing all 12 results
- Offers an intuitive interface and deal-driven workflow
- Solid mobile apps plus call and email synchronization
- Helps SMBs keep on top of their CRM process
- Limited functionality for the price
- No separation between lists of new leads and contacts
- Has a workable free version
- Intuitive user interface makes it easy to get up and running
- Outstanding email integration features
- Pricing can add up once premium functions are added
- Freshsales simplifies the CRM process for small businesses.
- Extensive customization options.
- Proactive AI assistant
- Various integrations to extend functionality.
- No reports available in the free plan.
- Determining which is the best plan can be time-consuming.
- Offers choice of using separate leads listing or going direct to contact.
- Kanban user interface available.
- Constant notification of opportunities, tasks, and activities.
- Complex user interface.
- Social networking limitations.
- Wide range of advanced features and customizations
- Powerful social collaboration options and third-party app marketplace
- Outstanding workflows and solid performance
- Comes with a steep learning curve
- Improved pricing options
- Offers a 360' view of contact interactions
- Powerful analytics for additional insights
- Organized layout and UI translates well on the web and on mobile apps
- Uploading .csv files is tedious
- SMBs seeking a standalone CRM solution might find its feature set overwhelming
- Free for up to 10 users
- Stellar feature set
- Gamification modules
- Powerful email marketing tools.
- Workflow automation limited to Professional Tier
- ZIA voice assistant needs more work